Once upon a time…in real life
Funny and true
- The bit where Carrie goes for cocktails in Sex and the City would be 2 for £8 pitchers at her local wetherspoons.
- Whenever Hugh Grant was being charmingly English, people wouldn’t actually be ale to understand him and the local veg man would shout ‘eh what you talking about mate??’.
- The Prince Charming never arrives on a steed or even in a limousine always on the Bus.
- The weird tablet written in ancient unused script would remain unread because you only actually have to learn 2 modern foreign languages at school.
- Nobody would be able to actually understand what Chewbacca says and he would have been dropped from the group for logistical reasons. Plus everyone would be getting annoyed with his hair.
- Peoples cars would never be thaaaat shiny, somebody would have written ‘clean me’ and then drawn a phallic symbol on the back of the really dusty ones.
View original post 157 more words