Damn funny and sure to tickle your funny bone. He didn’t miss anything, and if he did, let him know LOL.
Mini BioI'm a 50+ woman/mom/gramma on a journey of self discovery. I'm an avid reader, aspiring author, crafter extraordinaire, and lover of learning new things. Right now, I'm focused on learning to live a more fulfilling life, so I can spend the second half of my journey on this big blue rock pursuing things that make me happy.
- Follow Postcards from Casa del Wacko on WordPress.com
- GigiGlad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the comment and the follow :)
- Prateek KohliSo true. The way we use social media (read 'social media uses us') is really insane. Loved reading y
- GigiYou're very welcome, it was an awesome post :)
- marthaschaeferThanks for the reblog Gigi! I am honored!!
- GigiThank you! :)
- Jeyna GraceHave a wonderful blogging adventure :)
ADD american animals art bartender beautiful bullies change cliques couples creativity curmudgeon dignity disclaimer facebook frustration funny getting older goals humanity humor indigenous peoples kids life life over 50 looking for answers love maturity mental health modern language nerdy stuff new blog parenting personal growth photography preteens PTSD sanity silly social media the bar life time for change travel under the sea words
- So, I’ve decided to start a sanity blog… (2)
- Nuts to you! (2)
- Curing Mental Diarrhea On My FB Newsfeed (2)
- The lady slings the booze (0)
- Matty Smith’s Photographs Display Vibrant Life Lurking Just Below Sea Level | Colossal (0)
- american idiot (0)
- The Kimchi Incident. (0)
- Awesome piece about elitist diners who just don’t get the reality of service industry work… (0)
- holy exhausted batman! (0)
- The Schoolyard Mentality in Grown Adults (0)